Wednesday 9 January 2019

In the essence of busy Christmas parties, this week I have demo’ed my 2018 -3 most popular fast faces for girls. I hope you enjoy!

https://youtu.be/uLc6n22PWOk



Princess / Snow Queen Crown.
This is super-fast, around 2 minutes including gems and glitter, so it makes a great queue buster! I’ve used blues in this example but it works equally well in any girly colours! I have shown the most basic version that I use on this design, but it is easy to embellish it a little if you have more time.
Products Used
Global fun stoke – Calgary
DFX white
TFPS Short flat 1”
TFPS round #4
TFPS round #2
TFPS aurora glitter
Large Gem

Rainbow Unicorn
2018 really has been the year of the rainbow unicorn, and this design has been a popular one at all kinds of events.
Products Used
Global Fun stroke – Leanne’s Island Girl
DFX white
DFX black
Global Magenta
Superstar 213
TFPS short flat 1”
TFPS round #4
TFPS round #2
Lowe Cornell gold grip #2
TFPS aurora glitter

Floral Eye
This is my ‘go to’ eye design for older girls and ladies. It is fast, pretty, and easy to mix up a little by using different colours for the rose & petals. I love double/ triple dip flower petals, and these colour combinations are my all-time faves!
Products Used
DFX one stroke ‘Posie’
DFX white
Global Deep Green
Global Purple
Global Magenta
Tag Teal
TFPS Angled Brush Large
TFPS small Petal Brush
TFPS round #3
TFPS Round #0
TFPS Aurora Glitter
 
I hope that you have all had a happy (and profitable!) Christmas, and enjoyed the break! Happy New Year everyone!!
Kathryn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment